At FishEye we believe that who we are as a company is measured not just in terms of our success as a business, but also in terms of our involvement with the community.
Toward that end we actively seek to support, both financially and through volunteering efforts, local non-profit organizations.
Here’s a partial list of some of the organizations that we proudly support:
- WBUR (90.9)
- Boston National Public Radio affiliate
- McDonald Children’s Education Fund – Scholarship fund for the children of our friend Brian McDonald. Brian passed away several years ago, leaving behind four great kids. As the name suggests, support of this fund helps allay some of the financial burden of the children’s secondary education.
- Pan Mass Challenge – FishEye employee Andrew Keane rides each year in this fundraiser for the Jimmy Fund of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Having soundly defeated his own cancer several years ago, Andrew has personal experience with this great cause.
- MS 150 – This fundraiser supports the Massachusetts chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Each year we sponsor our friend Kevin Keenan as he furiously pedals from Boston to Provincetown.
- William P. Kenny Scholarship Fund – This fund was established in the memory of William Kenny, a principal in the Norwood School System, and benefits a deserving graduating high school senior from Norwood.
- American Red Cross
- Maynard Community Chest
- MA Special Olympics
- Immaculate Conception School of Marlborough
- Marlborough Education Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Friends of Maynard Playground
- Sudbury Valley Trustees
- Worcester Songmen