FishEye heads to Silicon Valley
FishEye heads to Silicon Valley to research advanced trends and technology in super-micro computing.
The research and development event focused in these areas:
- Management of vast amount of mission-oriented information
- Data flow in heterogeneous computing
- Scalable massive parallel processing
- The flow of large real-time data to and from massive processing power
- Digital signal processing on generally available computing
FishEye’s objectives are to continue the investment and commitment to product innovation for our customers.